Follow one guy’s ($tupid) crazy quest to crypto gain$...and fortune.
Back in Black, sorta...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Back past .275. Next level for full green is .52. Hodl! Looking for .75 to $1+ before I start flipping these coins. Again $200 ca$h for another pullback. Up $60.69 today...yeah I waited for the .69. ;)
Welp, I’ve moved out of Doge for the moment. Played Da’HOOD for some nice IPO gains. Looking to flip this trade to a quick $350- to $500, and I’ll figure things out from there. Doge has lost my interest for the moment. Sometimes momentum needs to be capitalized upon...$191 to $375, back to $277. Onwards to $500. On the other side of the fence looking to SELL one PUT option on about $4,000 for around $200 to $250. Trade to come when/if the opportunity presents itself.
Coming up on ten days ago, I called the slow dwindling to .15 ; looks to be playing out. Would I have wanted it to recover to .45 or higher? Absolutely. Look, no one wanted to see .15, but it’s obvious to me that the whales wanted and continue to want to cash out. Will hodl until under zero at this point. Goodbye $200. Never speculate what you aren’t willing to lose! See my Tips under [Pay Yourself First](https://dogecoinmillionaire.blogspot.com/p/pay-yourself-first.html) on my blog, it’s Tip #5 there, my friends. I think we’re going to see sub.10 and possibly under ZERO soon enough. Hodling not adding until then...
Yeah, that’s what I like about Doge! A little patience, don’t overreact...she’s back, baby! Still down $35, but loaded up with $200 in cash for any major drops under .10. I’ll take the upside back to $1! Account balance: $504.66; no trades pending. Was down to $378 at one point, I’ll take a patient recovery versus a panic sale. Strategy, hold to .75 or $1+. Add in 10% trades IF the coin stabilizes again. Hey, 75% return back to this point. Good example of how emotions keep us from executing on opportunities. How many Coudla, Woudla, Shoudla taken advantage of the move from .16 back to .275? I didn’t. Oh I thought about going in with $5,000. Believe me, but fear kept me out. And only guts kept me in as she dropped. Would I have stayed in with an account value of $5,000+? I dunno, but that’s the point. No regrets. Moving on... Do the math...$5,500 at 75% returns = 10 trades for $1-million. Could you stomach the fear at trade number 9? I couldn’t at trade 1...
Comments
Post a Comment